Monday, December 1, 2008

*It is Late, and I Have Work to Do*

Well, I have kanji to study anyway. Yet another test tomorrow- groan! So, anyway, leave me to my Jeffrey Donovan bliss/study session, and forgive the short entry.

Not that much happened today O.O Our skit in Japanese is now about buying a Christmas tree, but they still won't take any of my ideas. As in, maybe one person could be, I don't know, LESS than enthusiastic about the idea of buying a Christmas tree. I want one of us to be a scrooge v.v But this isn't for anything but a grade, and that based on grammar and such, so really what does it matter?

But it does matter to me. T.T They took my creativity and shoved it into a 2"x2" box. At least it might have been ovular!

Loves <3

Oh, and I finished Aesop's Fables. Um, but there's nothing new there. You pretty much hear them all over the course of your life. Now I must read Robinson Crusoe for that same reading group (online), then I can get back to The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. THEN I can read Raisin in the Sun, real quick (it's a play for goodness sake), and hit up the second Twilight book. Then you will all love me again.

What a sad thing to say!

Loves again <3

No comments: