Tuesday, January 13, 2009

*End, Week, End!*

After one day?! Really, miss, suck it up. Nonetheless, I'm exhausted. It seems like these classes will never end and I'm trying to force in some important sightseeing around all the studying, which just isn't going all that well. I'm going to stress myself out overstudying during the week so that I can part-ay on the weekends (nerd nerd nerd). Part-ay= visit various museums etc.

Anyway, going to pay my enormous cell phone bill tomorrow. Make too many long distance calls, my cheese wiz babes, and you will see sad things happen to your spending account. Hrm.

What else what else? Test tomorrow. Studying. Wanting to sit and finish Fingersmith instead. Drawing lots of doodles in my notebooks.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." -Thoreau

I know you've heard it, but our teacher brought it up again in drama today, and sometimes it's just like "ain't it the truth?". Boo. I didn't even like Walden, durn it.

<3

No comments: