Thursday, January 29, 2009

*It Will Neeeever End*

I got one essay done first-draft-wise but two more remain. Poooooooooo! Going to Kamakura tomorrow anyway, even though am way behind and now have plans to go to Mt. Takao on Sunday with Kayoko. Am a bit panicked about time and grades. If I can get the second essay for Japanese Lit. done tomorrow, I think I can get the third done Saturday and edit them all, then turn them in Sunday morning. Jeez! You finish one thing and four more pop up! Except by "pop up" I more mean, I was studying for Japanese tests and those took precedence at the time.

Ick.

Got some errands done today. Bought the Japanese texts (3) for the next level, for under one hundred dollars (for three!... I know I already said that but.... y'know...). Went to the bank and got the papers I need. Send necessary e-mails (but didn't really have time for unnecessary ones/ones I want toooooooo).

Working on a catchy mix. Nearly done with the book I'm reading. Pretty far into Jake 2.0. Hoorah, Marina Black has been written out at this point! Yipee! Yippee! There we go, two p's app.

OK. Am going to bed. Feel like falling down a couple flights of stairs. Except not. I don't think anyone ever feels like that O.o Hope not anyway.

<3

L: Jake 2.0 O.o in the background
R: Fingersmith- less than 100 pages left!!!

1 comment:

Caity Baby said...

I believe in you! You can do it because you are awesomely amazing! (see you aren't the only person who makes up words). Have fun site-seeing, and don't let the workload get you too stressed out.