Thursday, January 8, 2009

In the Computer Lab

I got out of Japanese class REALLY early- like a whole half hour (can you say that?). I think the kanji test today wasn't that hard, but I don't want to jinx it, so maybe I did poorly anyway? Pooh?

Why don't more people use hoods when it rains here? I've been just using the hood on my coat today because it's a hassle getting out your umbrella and shaking it dry and putting it in the "dry bag" to keep the rooms from wetting up, but I seem to be the only one! Wah, I think I stand out a lot. But it's so much more convenient.

There are a lot of people waiting for computers, so I should probably go before I'm mauled by an angry college student and make international news. But then I'd be on tv. Do I really want that to be my five minutes of fame?

Hm...

<3

No comments: