Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh, and if You've Time

You should watch this because it's AMAZING



I love his dance >.< This makes me feel happy and international. I don't know- somehow things like this always make me feel like we're getting closer to world peace. Yes, I know, I am the queen of the corn, but that's how I feel. I don't judge you, so don't you judge me (except I got a fortune cookie once what said that I was hyper-judgmental, so I might be judging you and just lying about it).

YouTube inspires me. Or rather, what it shows inspires me. At some point this week, I'll try to do a 50 things I want to do before I turn 30 list. It seems like the popular thing to do.


Little dents in the quiet
Tiny touches, a little erratic
Faster, faster, then it's slowing down
80 Words per minute
4800 words an hour
A masterpiece in days
Or not

As previously stated, I have no skill with poetry, but I didn't have time to write one earlier, and that's pretty much my only New Years resolution.

<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am dancing in my office:)