Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Didn't Post Yesterday

This post is to make up for that. Essentially, I just plain o' forgot. Forgive me if random fancy pants words slip there way into my writing- it is the sad, weepy result of writing essays for forevuh. Oh, thank gawd, my craptalicious writing-sense of no style is returning. Let us rejoice!

I don't see you dancing.

Not EVEN a toe tap.

Could you at least lift an eye brow or something? (I get that a lot, actually)

So, I am done with finals (yay! <-- chorus, not just me, screaming this). Need to go early to turn them in tomorrow, elsewise I'll worry about random freak disasters making it impossible for me to turn them in (the lead of which is unpleasantly a sarin gas attack because I JUST learned that the big line I take most days is one that was gassed in '95). Meeting Kayoko at TEN at the Starbucks outside Shinjuku St. (please, God, let there just be the one and let us be thinking the same one, which actually doesn't make sense in the context of there only being one) for coffeeness to propel us through our hour-long train journey to...

MT TAKAO!

Anti-climax? Really? I was hoping you'd all be thrusting your fists in the air screaming random jealous obscenities. Ultimate fail of my life.

Anyway, at Mt. Takao, there is a monkey park (hold off your comments, you. Not an original burn. Come up with something better and get back to me. I'll wait. Quality is more important than timeliness. Though Cleanliness is Next to Godliness... what does that even mean?? Like that Mary was a neat-nick?) . I will go to see the monkeys (I hope) if I can. Honestly, I'm way more excited about the monkeys than I ought to be. There really is no excuse for it (if you are bursting with the previously mentioned lame-burn, just let it out. Otherwise, you may break into a rash). Also, there is the mountain, hiking, and... um... really there isn't much at Mt. Takao. A frozen waterfall, which is the main thing I wanted to see at Nikko (but I am not willing to ride trains for 2.5 hrs to see that one). Am excited for monkeys, only, it appears.

OH! And I took pictures of Kamakura and have them online AND will be using the linkage feature to get them all fancy below:
Kamakura

Am done with finals, so will now be screwing about, about which (ha, two in a row! Random burst of excitement over nothing............. ) I shall relate to you later (that sentence makes no sense).

<3

No comments: