Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lists

I have lists, you know, and here they sorta are: (I've posted most of these before, but if I haven't, I'm linking a vid, if available. Lots of ifs....)

Top 25 Songs Listened to on ITunes: (*= actually has a good video to watch as well)

Boats & Birds--Gregory & The Hawk (21)
My Freeze Ray--Neil Patrick Harris (18)
Dreaming of You--The Coral (16)
The Show--Lenka (16)



Oh! You Pretty Things--Au Revoir Simone (15)



Savannah Smiles--Okkervil River (15)



Your Biggest Fan--Voxtrot (15)



*Famous Last Words--My Chemical Romance (14)



Konayuki--Remioromen (14)
Triangle--DBSK (13)



Oxford Comma--Vampire Weekend (13)



Libertango--Astor Piazzolla (12)
You Don't Know Me (feat. Regina Spektor)--Ben Folds (12)



*Falling Slowly--Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova with Marja Tuhkanen and Bertrand Galen (12)



darling be home soon--lovin' spoonful (12)
Little Bit--Lykke Li (12)



The Hill--Marketa Irglova (12) (Depressing vid....)



The Orange Tree--Philip Glass (12)
I Want You--Rachael Yamagata (12)



I Don't Wanna Grow Up--Tom Waits (12)
The Crime Window--Grand Archives (11)
I'm Yours--Jason Mraz (11)



Will You Be There (Theme from "Free Willy")--Michael Jackson (11)
Rise Up In the Dirt--Voxtrot (11)



*Fallen Snow--Au Revoir Simone (10)



Movies to Watch List (based on such things as probable crappability):
Magnolia
Showgirls
The Air I Breathe
Ima Ai ni Yukimasu
Priest
Dreams with Sharp Teeth
When a Man Loves a Woman
Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead
The Assassination of Richard Nixon
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
Memories of Matsuko
12 Monkeys
Sleepers
The Notorious Bettie Page
Nixon/Frost
The Fountain
The Piano

Have book list somewhere but seem to have lost the file... hrm.

No comments: