Sunday, January 25, 2009

*Zzz*

Seriously, I think I may have overdone it this weekend. Pics are on Facebook, mostly. I'll finish tomorrow and post the link. Saw Yokohama today, which was great except I was already EXHAUSTED and we walked all day. It was randomly summer-like, so that was nice.

Cannot type- thank goodness for spellcheck on Macs that just works on everything you type, without you asking. Or not? Who knows?

Somehow bought another outfit for baby. Am going insane with the baby-buying. Is uncontrollable. There must be some AA-type thing I can join upon returning to US. Someone look into it because I am finals-ing this week. Wah! And body responding accordingly,

which meaaaaans- eye twitch and lip twitch have returned and have become allergic to every food under the sun (As opposed to food over the sun... except universe is rather round vs. up and downish). That make sense?

Tests- gah! Tests- gaaaaaah! Did not study much at all. Will inevitably fail all classes and have to shave head in shame and become nun. Randomly a Buddhist nun, apparently. ?

Peace and love (and wish me luuuuuck!)

<3

No comments: