Wednesday, January 7, 2009

*So tiiiiiiiired*

And it's not even nine. Must still be sick 'cause I keep getting super exhausted by 5:00. What the hey? Or is it hay? Hei? Heh... bad joke bad joke.

What else is there to tell? Met with the Sophia Communication Club again today to speak in English with some students. Went alright- pretty quick. Almost an entirely different group of students. What can it mean? ? ?? Those question marks = weird expression using my eyes an eyebrows a great deal.

Now the kids upstairs are being noisy and were last night, which kept me up late. I went to bed around 9:30 last night but those kids were being noisy punks past ten o'clock. What happened to bed time? Le sigh! Oh, except there is no upstairs, so they MUST be downstairs but it's so loud, it feels like it must be upstairs because kids can't dance on the ceiling so far as I know (save Superman, because he's just awesome that way).

I guess the biggest news, and it is not about me, is that Andy is leaving 5AwesomeGays. It's a YouTube collab channel that I watch daily. Andy=Monday. So that means 20% of my 5AG viewing week will be crazily altered. I'm hoping for the better. Andy seems very nice but his vids do not flutter my heart to any degree (do hearts flutter to degrees? and is that safe?).

Well, tomorrow must be murdered and to Friday we'll soon be! Hoorah! And by we, I mean me, because you're all in the past. (Pat on shoulder?). Tough break, kid.

<3

No comments: