Thursday, November 27, 2008

*"And Penny will see the evil in me..."

"Not a joke, not a dork, not a failure. And she may cry but her tears will dry when I hand her the keys to a shiny new Australia."

I've had that song stuck in my head all day. Again, if you haven't watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog, get to it. Free online. Whoa. And then we can share a camaraderie. A la ReBoot. Wow, it suddenly occurred to me why I was never popular in high school @.@ (lies, I have known that people are jealous of my nerdiness for years. How many people know that the PC term for a Star Trek fan is Trekker, not Trekkie? Snap, my spell check accepts Trekker but not Trekkie, ha)

Anyway, I've got homework up the wazoo, so I'd better get at it. Today my back hurts from moving, so I can only complain anyway, gyah! And that's just not very fun to read.

Or is it?

Sadist!!!!

Anyway.... Happy T-day! Save me a leg... ew...

Loves <3

Adding later, because I feel bad not writing very much like... a million days in a row, O.O how long is a million days? Let's use our handy dandy calculator! On the computer... wowsa, over 2700 years?? I guess that makes sense? I just divided by 365, not counting Leap Year MADNESS. Why do they call it a Leap Year anyway? We're not leaping days, we're adding them (it? It's been a VERY long time, my lovelies. Three years, I think??)

In any event, what else what else? Oh, I bought a cat calendar. This cat is crazy cute. I don't usually like animal calendars, to be honest, but this one is just AMAZING. Maybe I can find it online...

Wowsa, the cat has media galore. Here is his (?) website:
http://hatchan-nikki.com/

It means Ha-Chan's Diary. Chan at the end means like, a term of endearment. Like for kids and animals. In't the kitty cute tho? Whoa... even videos.

So I bought the calendar because he/she's so durned cute. The pictures are really great, so you can come see them next yea-uh.

This lady today left her kids outside the drugstore right next to where I eat lunch. It was the most terrible thing! The baby was in the stroller and she left him/her with the older brother (by older, I mean about four). And she was in the store for like TEN minutes. I was keeping an eye on them, because there were tons of people passing by and they were like five feet from a very busy Tokyo street. They were really cute too, so I thought about stealing them. It was one of those moments in life where you can be a good guy or a bad guy.

Now we know that I am pure of heart. Because I didn't kidnap the kids... See?

Not enough? No?

Genji says that he's a good man because he didn't rape his niece. Of course, he rapes LOTS of women but they don't call it that. I'm really not enjoying Tale of Genji. He's an awful person.... I'm excited for his downfall.

Oh, I'm watching Touching Evil (the U.S. version with Jeffrey Donovan of Burn Notice). It was cancelled after the first season, but I really think it shouldn't've been. It's really dark and interesting with spontaneous bits of hilarity. Also, one of the lines showed up in Burn Notice, so I wonder if maybe it has some of the same writers, since it has a lot of the same crew, and the same lead actor and is on the same network (USA). They're serial crime detectives. The best line so far:

Branca: Doing some moonlighting?
Creegan: Yeah. Exotic dancer. G-man by day, G-string by night.

Everything's a lot funnier when he says it. Seriously, Donovan's amazing. I heart him. Like this <3 (so, if you didn't know what I was doing, that's a heart. see?)

Wow, that second wind was strong. Are you impressed? No? What?! Your expectations are so high, I'd have to jump through hoops to make them! Ha... or not. No more bad jokes tonight. Or random references.

<3 again

edit: I keep switching the their/there/they're s and the your/you're. It's because I write this very late at night. Or at least not early. So you must forgive me. I type many a many word a day for you chaps, so if the quality is bad at least mark me up in a positive way for quantity. I think I secretly do a Nanowrimo amount of typing every month with this silly thing.

No comments: