Sunday, November 16, 2008

*I Survived Mashiko!*

Sorry, I was just thinking those "I survived Jurassic Park, the RIDE!" things, and other similar type mementos. Anyway...

I really did survive, not that it took a lot of effort because it was amazing. I'll post pictures and info on the morrow. Honestly, the sleepiness of this weekend has sucked the milk and honey out of my tea and all that's left is the bitter underneathness. I'm not half so grumpy as I think I am.

Basically, the commute was 3 hours one way, so six hours on various trains, which did not include the Shinkansen. Boo! Sorry, I'm not actually upset. I'm just sleepy.

I read those 160 pages of Genji and the play, and have succeeded in all the goals of this weekend, save Nanowrimo. Maybe I can "haul ass" and finish tonight.

Then again, maybe not.

No comments: