Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm Moving, I'm Moving, I'm Moving*

So, I shall officially be moving, and as early as next week (my "landlady" (ha) suggested TOMORROW, but I have a midterms Tuesday...). Thank goodness! It is so loud tonight, I want to scream. Which would just make it louder. And then I'd be a hypocrite. And Jesus hates hypocrites.

It's true. He does.

So do I.

Um, what else? I'm exhausted, kittens, so I will probably watch one Burn Notice episode and "hit the hay". I must get up earlier than I'd like tomorrow in order to study study study and get a perfect score/not fail. If you want to call me, tomorrow is a gooood day!

Today, I went to the new place and we watched part of a movie called "Always" with Richard Dreyfus, and most of "The American President," and ALL of (really long) Peter Jackson's "King Kong," which I really like an awful lot. This was my second viewing. If you're willing to devote that much time, you must truly like it.

P.S. I must wear make up because I have BAD SKIN but that is not to say I am commenting on you ladies who DO NOT wear make up. I think thin girls who think that that's enough and do NOTHING with their hair NOR wear make up AND have ACNE and AWFUL hair (lookit the caps) ought not to say mean things about me due to weight. These girls are awful. Some of the kids won't even say "hi" back to me. Seriously, what's wrong with them?

And they aren't so pretty as me, even though they think they are just because they're thin. There, I've said it. And I don't care if I sound like a mean mean person! Gr! Say "hi" back, you [censored, due to parents/grandparents possibly viewing this purposes]!

Edit: Maybe no one got the Jesus hates hypocrites reference... I just realized it is REALLY obscure. v.v

1 comment:

eladee said...

You are beautiful with or without make-up so do whatever makes you feel best...And (insert bad word here that starts with f) those others who won't talk to you...They are just insecure (insert another bad word here that starts with a).

Frankly, being a good person goes a long way and you are! Love, Les and Angel