Tuesday, November 18, 2008

*R.I.P.*

Anyway, mostly I just wanted to do something, anything, that wasn't writing kanji a million times over and over and over and over until my hand fell off and I had to figure out how you preserve your hand long enough to have it reattached by a robot. Oh wait, I guess Luke got a whole new hand, didn't he? Well, then... I guess I just feed the old hand to the dogs? But then they might get the taste of flesh and become zombie dogs. Then again, I don't even know where any dogs are near by. So far, I've misspelled "zombie" and "near" and the spell check saved my arse.

I finished "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman." He kinda turned out to be a womanizer. One chapter he was really irritated about women in bars. He kept buying these women drinks and then they wouldn't sleep with him, which he thought was awful of them. Because if you accept a free drink, it means you've been paid for? Like, barflies are just REALLY cheap prostitutes? Anyway, then he got this attitude that all women were "bitches" and it got him laid a lot. He's kind of an ass in that chapter and a lot of others when the issue of women comes up. So I was pretty disappointed.

I'll start reading The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford on the train tomorrow (I read on the trains), coming BACK from school. I'll be studying my kanji cards (I made some) on the way there. There will be 240 new kanji on the test tomorrow (+150 we already were meant to know), so my brain will redecorate the walls at some point, I'm sure. Nonetheless, I'm excited about reading the book afterwards and for having my short day an ACTUAL short day. I don't have to go do any errands after school tomorrow so I can come straight home.

And study.

Maybe I'll finish my Nanowrimo book really quick. I've got two chapters left and they're just sitting, unfinished. It is too busy. FYI, if I'm really busy and I have a tiny bit of time, I put the blog over e-mails because there are a lot of e-mails and my blog basically says "this is what I'm doing instead of e-mailing you, forgive me!". I think...

I'll finish ReBoot tonight (actually, 20 minutes left >.<) and I think I'll start rewatching (I first typed ReWatching... ) Burn Notice. I'm excited that it's a split season, so there'll be new episodes in the winter (January??). It was kind of a cliffhanger/ kinda not. You know they aren't going to kill the main character or even damage his gorgeous face or bod. So basically, he'll be okay.

I am calling your bluff, BN writers.

I think that the counselor I've been seeing at school isn't very good. Though, my sessions with her are free, so... But anyway, her advice on the noise situation was to write down the name of everyone who's loud at night and turn the page in. And I was complaining about water getting spilled by someone all over the laundry room floor and not being cleaned up, even though the mop is RIGHT THERE and her question was, "Well, did YOU clean it up?"

I said "yes," but I didn't clean it up. Now I feel bad. Mostly, I was just peeved because everyone makes these messes and leaves them. I think if I clean them up, then they won't end up stepping in the water they spilled and realizing what a pain in the arse they are. I don't know, but it made me feel worse instead of better. And I think that's the opposite of what counseling's meant to do, isn't it?

Anyway, I really do have to study now. Wish me luck! Like, honestly, lend me some of yours. Now, don't be greedy! I need it more than you, and I'll totally pay back the favor. Pleaaase?

I need a lot of luck T.T I did bad on another test, so I think I have a B+ test average, which can be slaughtered by bad midterm grades.

Yikes!

Love! <3

No comments: