Thursday, November 6, 2008

So, I Just Got Home

And it's late, so I'll complain to you tomorrow. Something to look forward to! Yay! Yipee! Twirl around the room and run nose first into the bookcase! But it doesn't hurt! Because we said it with an EXPLANATION POINT!

Edit: OK, but I watched the new Marvel/DC and Joker's controlling the heroes using nanotechnology- the same technology in Jake 2.0's bloodstream that MAKES him a superhero. Whoa... My spidey sense is all a-tingle.



And it's the funniest one in a long while. I love Gobby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It puts the AWE in awesome and then SOME." That should be on a t-shirt.

What kinds of cults are people in the cafeteria asking you to join??

Happy pre-birthday. Oh, please, please, be careful if you're going to drink. I hope you don't like alcohol because then I'll be the only one that I know who doesn't enjoy it. You're my lifeline because we both hate that stuff.

Regardless, please be careful. Pretty girl + alcohol + sleazy guys = trouble.