Friday, November 7, 2008

*Looooooooooooooooong Week*

But it is ov-uh. Hoorah! If I wasn't so sleepy, I'd be galloping around the apartment screaming. Except it is Friday, you know, and no one would hear because they are all out drinking. Glorious quietness of these Friday nights! And I arrived home early. La da!

I got back my test from yesterday, which I was pretty sure I BOMBED, but it is randomly an A. Like, I missed two points of fifty. What the heck? I'm thinking divine intervention. Or maybe the teacher just likes me? Maybe, my teacher is a goddess and she likes me. That would be rather convenient. I'll have to remember her, if I ever need to go to war, me and my army of spiders, I mean.

Speaking of spiders, they are amazing. I've been sitting in the corner in the cafeteria because people keep coming up and asking me to join cults and I want to appear anti-social, and there are lots of spiders outside the window there. (Let's just say that excitement leads to run on sentences and misspellings). Anyway, I watched one pounce on and eat up a mosquito! It was AMAZING! Most of the fellows/lassies there just sit with their pretty webs and wait for the buggers (ha...) to come along, but this gal, she was a huntress, not a trapper. Some of the webs are pretty cool though because they're more like holes in the air... like some little fly goes "ooh where does this downward ground-type thingy go" and flies down and is trapped. BWAHAHA. Like a bag, I guess. And lots of little baby spiders slipping around wondering what to do.

And there was a huge spider on the SIXTH FLOOR of the building I have Japanese class in, and I was watching her being huge and very colorful, and wondering if she was poisonous. But I asked someone like a week ago, and he/she (great memory, have I) said that there aren't any poisonous spiders in Japan, which I find suspect, given the tropical-like-ness of the southern regions, but nonetheless will take as true in Tokyo. So the pretty spider was too pretty to ignore, and I am rather like a 3-year-old, so I reached out to one of her legs. I didn't touch it, but she reached back enough to touch me, and we just touched for a few seconds. Then I pulled my finger back, and tried again, and she again reached out to me.

Spiders are very intimate creatures, I think. Maybe she got lonely up there on the sixth floor? In any event, I no longer have any fear of spiders, not that I had much to begin with. I want a spider in my room again- le sob. Oh, I didn't tell you, but Lazarus was spotted in the girls shower, so I think he's just taken to voyeurism. Not dead though. Could be another spider... but I rather like this explanation better.

Did anyone else think that Obama's bid/ win of/for presidency was just a sneaky effort to sell more of his books? Seriously, have you seen his book sales? Seriously? For honests. 'Cause I haven't, but that's what I've been thinking about all week. Let's see..

Ha, an article for you, my pets, for I am a genius:
http://blogs.suntimes.com/bookroom/2008/11/victory_boosts_obama_books.html

Except, I would never refer to you as pets, gentle readers, for I respect you too much. Much more than Maynard. I have no respect for my cat. O.O I bet he's reading this and plotting kitty revenge as we speak.

I had my presentation today and my group totally bombed. What the heck? Honestly? But, whatever, it's done, so I won't go on too much about them doing like, nothing v.v I talked for so long that I got a really sore throat and lost my voice, because when it came to their parts, they just stood there going "uh" and I'm not just being mean. It's true. Anyway, group projects obviously caused the ruin of Rome.

Oh, I am now reading the Time Machine again. Like, third time. But, um, wow was I a presumptuous kid because I sure as heck didn't understand it before. Everything is all, sensible and stuff, suddenly. I really like it, so far. I only pretended to before because, well, fourth graders usually only read Wells to sound cool and smart, and impress their teachers. Wow, I haven't changed much.

Ego flopping to the ground and burying itself 6 feet deep...

Why didn't anyone post a comment on that AMAZING MARVEL/DC video? Did you see it's amazingness? It puts the AWE in awesome and then SOME. It reminds me of Winamp as it "Really kicks the llamas ass," as they say. Honestly. "There's a sale at Penny's!" Classic!

Anyway, I didn't do any Nanowriting yesterday because I got home so late. Ugh, yesterday was like the sun exploding. Except freezing, so like after the explosion, assuming we randomly didn't go plunging into Venus or something. And survived? No more metaphors for me! Anyway, I was basically at school from 8 AM to 8PM, which is just a long time to be at school, especially with an hour+ commute time. But now that I whine about it, it was much worse last year. But Seattle's different... it's all, I can get a ride home at 10:00+ PM and not have to worry about the last trains. Whatever. If you don't understand me, it just means that I'm ridiculously intelligent beyond anyone's grasp and you should make me your queen. I am convinced that this is the reason behind Albee getting Tonys. O.O Apart from the funniness. D'oh.

If you didn't notice, I'm trying to make this entry especially long to make up for the nothingness of yesterday's post. Plus, Liz writes like a novel with every post and I'm like the description on the back of the book short. The word "like" denotes simile versus metaphor, for those of you keeping track of how many times I lie to my gentle readers.

My birthday's next week. Yay? I won't be doing anything to celebrate. I might go to a bar next weekend? I could go this weekend though... Seriously, we're going for half price appetizers with purchase of drink at Applebee's when I return. And you're buying, punk. Honestly, how did you get so cheap?

O.O I really hope my mom didn't read that.

Then again, she probably did.

Anyway...

I'm going to get to my writing and maybe watch a movie or restart the ReBoot watching process. I am Guardian 452, if you didn't know. And now I fall into quotes and end:

"I come from the net. Through systems, peoples, and cities, to this place: Mainframe. My format: Guardian, to mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends, their hopes and dreams. To defend them from... their enemies! They say that the user lives outside the net and inputs games for pleasure. No one knows for sure, but I intend to find out! ReBoot!"

Oh Bob!
Loves! <3

Edit: By the by, I heard my favorite song on the train this morning. A young fellow was listening to his headphones too loud, and it was Konayuki (粉雪) by Remioromen. Which is my favorite song. If you didn't know. You can hear/watch it if you want:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my.

What episode did we watch at work that one afternoon? Or was that Jake 2.0?