Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hope?

So, I talked with the people at the Oversea Liaison Center, and they say that I need to look over my rental agreement. If it says that it is meant to be quiet by 10:00PM, which I think it does, which it isn't, then I have basis for terminating my stay here and having my prepaid rent returned for January. So, the last month could potentially be somewhere else- yay! I'm hoping I can stay with a family- I think they'd be much more likely to take someone in for one month versus five. Let's hope, shall we?

Also, getting excited for my trip this weekend! Going to Mashiko to see the pottery! I hope I actually can meet up with the people I'm meant to, I hope, I hope! Otherwise, I'll just hang around Ueno and go to the zoo. Either way, you'll get pictures. Though it will be Sunday, so it may take me a bit, especially because of TESTS. Although... apparently my drama test is week after next and I've been wrongly complaining about it being next week. Oh, dear. Whatever, only FOUR days of testing- sorry for the EXAGGERATION. Oh my goodness, I may have been a little sarcastic.

Obviously did not collapse upon return. What is the world coming to? How shall we survive these vicious lies? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Let's find out!

Whoa, random 90's reference. I so dated myself. Anyway...

Oh, and I won two free coffees at the convenience story because I did the silly raffle thing because my mom told me to and obviously I just do whatever the heck ANYONE tells me to do so there you have it I wonder if they taste any good. Ha, run on!

Loves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can get that money back too.