Wednesday, November 26, 2008

*I am Moved... Literally*

So, I am now in the new place. Moving took very little time but has left me SORE from lugging suitcases down the stairs all by my onesie. I think the cab driver now has a hernia. Which must be very difficult, being a cab driver. I think I may have caused him to rethink his career goals.

It is VERY quiet. Someone upstairs plays the piano, but the walls are thick so I can only hear it a little bit, and it is very pretty. Plus, it is not yet nine o'clock. I hope I can play my flute tomorrow- worry free!

I'd better do some Genji reading for class tomorrow. I had it packed, so I couldn't do it earlier- egads, what a maroon! Ha, I said "egads!".

Love and chocolate to you all, but not the movie, because I haven't seen it and cannot endorse it!

<3

1 comment:

eladee said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope the new place works out well. Love and Hugs, Leslie and Angel