Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Psyche! It's a Long Post!

Ha... I cheered up... studying?

Actually, I've just been listening to music instead of watching TV on DVD because I only have two episodes of Angel left and then I'm completely done with Buffy/Angel and I just LOVE Angel and Spike's relationship. They are ridiculously funny together. I'll try to find a funny clip to post when I get a chance. I just tried and it won't be entirely quick. Durn Youtube and Copyright infringement laws being obeyed and stuff.

And stuff.

Anyway, big test tomorrow. Thus, everyone's up studying and making a racket. Like to take a racket to their behinds. grr. Oh, I'm being unhappy again, which is just unpleasant. That might even be in the definition. Whoa, you just blew my mind. Or, I just blew my mind?

Sh, don't tell anyone but I'm having an affair. On Seriously You're Joking Mr Feynman, Breaking into Japanese Literature, Aesop's Fables, and Faust/Hero with a Thousand Faces. O.O I'm taking a break to read a book about a rat so I can see the movie when I visit my mommy in December.

Oh, I'm visiting home in December. I don't much intend to leave the actual home though. O.o Like at all. Just stay in bed and be fed. With cats. Ah... Make up for lost sleep. Hoorah!

What else? Oh, I think that putting my iTunes on random is like listening to the radio because I have so much randomness on there it is ridiculous. I'm listening to a song and I'm like "this is nice, I should get it" but I already have it... 'cause it's my mix! It's just a bit huge and messy. I think I put three songs into my shorter, organized list today, which is a big deal O.O because I barely do that.

Almost halfway done with my Nanowrimo story. Hoorah! Um, except it's pretty much unreadable because it turned out really dark. Yeah, who knew? Well, I mean, I was expecting that because it happens every year because it is stressful trying to write a book in a month but I didn't think it would be THIS dark. Hoorah run on sentence. So, you pretty much can't ever read it

-_-

That was a bit carrot-hanging ish. Run my little ponies!

I need to go to sleep and stop harassing the one of you who stuck with me through this insanity. Loves!

Except, I saw P.S. I Love You in theatres yesterday and I'd meant to type about that a tad. I love that movie. I don't care if it's silly, I love it. I love everyone in it. It makes me feel many things with a happy ending that takes all the hurt away. The music's great, even if they did put a random Japanese song at the end since we're in Japan. And I understood nearly all of the subtitles, which made me REALLY happy. Um, but some of the translations were insanely wrong. Like "hung like a horse" was translated into Japanese as "sexy." That is not what that means. And I'm durned sure you can say that in Japanese. You can say that in every language. That's 'cause men like to hear it O.O OMG, I hope my mother got bored and stopped reading.

For real, loves!

No comments: