Saturday, November 22, 2008

Big/Not Small, at Least, is Beautiful

I think women are pretty regardless of size. I am getting a little exhausted of these other exchange students making snide comments about my weight. For goodness sake, most of them don't even do their make up. There was a Post Secret once that said "I think women who don't wear makeup are lazy," and, shallow as it sounds, I kind of agree. At last I make an effort to make myself look pretty- arrange my clothes nicely (not all the time v.v I didn't pack much to be fashionable in Tokyo), do my hair, wear make up. It's like thin girls just depend on their thinness to make them attractive.

One of the meanest girls has terrible acne. I guess that is better than being curvy. What the hey-ho?

But then I think about these women who are on tv and in movies who I think are crazy hott and who don't have the size two body "every man/woman dreams of". And you know what? It's like you have to be more stylish or something. Or at least learn to love your body and exude confidence. Thin women can be beautiful but the large woman can be a goddess. I'm sorry, but that's where I'm at right now. That's not to say that I haven't lost my eternal love for Gabrielle Anwar. Her nothingness of a body is still gorgeous ^.^

And so, loves, I offer you sexy bigger women:













Here is a list of the Top Ten Sexiest Plus Sized Celebrities:
http://listverse.com/entertainment/top-10-hottest-plus-sized-celebrities/

Lookit their sexiness!

<3 and <3 to your body

2 comments:

eladee said...

Sounds like those girls are kind of nasty and not people you need to hang out with...

Love, Leslie, aka a robust woman who rarely wears make-up...Gee, and I wonder why they aren't lining up at my door...

Amanda Martin Sandino said...

Whatever, you are lovely without make up- I have acne-ish so I must!