Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Really am Studying

But in my "study break" I tried my hand at the daily Cryptoquote, and again solved the problem in less than a minute:

kattie 0:48

Which means, it did turn out to be a very short break, indeed. Thus, you needn't scold me for it. As you may have surmised, I have been reading Genji for such a long time, that it's language has invaded my mind. Perhaps I now appear to you as an old romantic?

Or perhaps not.

This post, you must understand, begs sympathy. I think I suffer greatly from self-neglect. Alas!

Edit: While I am immersed in reading, I distract my subconscious with various lovely albums. I have thus rediscovered the Les Choristes soundtrack. Although my particularly beloved piece, Seuls, does not appear on Youtube for your listening pleasure, I include another wonderful piece. This performance is outside of the film and these boys are singing in front of a LIVE audience. Most impressive!!!!:

No comments: