Tuesday, November 25, 2008

*Calling Taxis is Hard*

Especially if you are calling in advance and in Japanese @.@ The English-speaking service only serves Tokyo. I'm like, right on the border, but I guess they have to make the cut somewhere. I hope I did it alright... I guess we'll find out? I'm kind of nervous that I might have messed it up, but they are supposed to call me, so I hope it's ok! I think, worst case scenario, I told them half an hour early. It should be okay though. I guess I'd just sit with my bags outside the apartment if the lady I'm staying with is not home yet, right? Maybe get arrested for loitering? Wait... maybe they can just give you a ticket? I hope she told her landlady that I"m coming!!!

The drama test was okay. One of the questions was pretty hard. I had to compare kabuki to noh (they are very different) and explain why these comparisons were important. I got the comparisons but how the heck should I know what they're important? Especially if she DIDN'T TELL ME! My brain is not so big >.<

BTW, I submitted my manuscript:



I am moving tomorrow and have more homework than you can flop a boomerang at, so I'd better take a shower and get to it. I still need to finish the last bit of packing. I've been sneaking things I don't want to take but are perfectly usable into places where someone will "steal" them. I figure if little things like this were "stolen" while I didn't want them to be, I can use it to my advantage, right? My hot water pot will be hard to deal with, but I'm putting it in the kitchen tomorrow morning with a "Free" sticky note on it. I can't take so many things! It all has to fit in the back of a taxi (which really, should be easy, since it's a backpack, two suitcases, and a box).

I also need to update my address with the school and do all sorts of crazy things. But since I don't have to leave until 4:45, unless the taxi sit's all messed up, I should have plenty of time after class. Oh me, oh me, I am worried I messed everything up.

I got A's on both of the Japanese midterms I got back today- three more to go! One of them, though, man, I'm sure I blanked up on. Seriously, it was tough. I hope the one I'm not sure on turned out fine! Let's hope, right? You are sending me lucky vibes? No? Well, get vibing! Goodness, what am I paying you for, anyway?

And might I say, what a fabulous window treatment!

See, I'm paying you in COMPLIMENTS. This sort of thing's priceless. In that you can't sell it. Hrml.

I'll let you know how it went tomorrow! Let's hope I didn't shnag it up. That's not even remotely a word...

<3

P.S. My new address (so please don't send anything to the old one!!!!)

Azalea Hills #303
3-44-20 Nishihara
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
151-0066
Japan

OR

^.^

東京都渋谷区3丁目44番20号
アゼリアヒルズ303号
151−0066
日本

やった!でも、多分だれも日本語が分からない。。。自信のためにこれを書いた。どもすみません。。。

No comments: