Sunday, November 30, 2008

*I just spend half an hour looking for that *&#^ed document*

I found it but grrr. I asked the blanking manger of my ex-apartment in Warabi what I needed to bring for our meeting today, when I give the keys back and get my January rent/deposit back. She told me I just needed my keys. I assumed this meant that they would use the copy of our rental agreement, which I know they made, as I was there when they photo copied it.

Of course, then they look at me like I'm some kind of idiot for not bringing my copy. And we can't use their copy. Why!? So, I guess it's okay for a friend to bring my paper and get the money and bring it to me. I don't really have any "friends" from that place, but there's a close acquaintance that I talk to a lot in class, who I've done tons of favors for. I know that she lent out the equivalent of $100 to another acquaintance, so I think she is trustworthy. Also, if she does steal my money, I can make her life hell.

Oh, that wasn't very nice, was it?

I keep thinking Jeffrey Donovan's "And I'm VERY good at raining down hell" talk to the second-biggest heroin dealer in Miami. Ah.

Anyway, I'm not actually worried. I'll ask her tomorrow if she'll do that for me. Oh, and I did find the document. After half an hour. I put it someplace "convenient" gr. This is why I will never win the Nobel Prize.

There might be other reasons as well...

I met with Kayoko and we talked about Huck Finn. She had this list of literary terms, but I only knew like, half. v.v I am not very helpful, I think. But I did tell her that they are on Wikipedia (English version), if she can handle the difficult language. Her next book is Frankenstein, which I think will be easier. Not thematically, but English-wise. At least they speak properly! Unlike me >.<

I can't believe it's almost Monday. Gah! The weekend's go so quickly. I cannot go to try the Indian restaurant tomorrow, because I forgot that I have an essay due in Japanese class on Tuesday. I'm essentially done with the drafting, but we have to write it on special paper. Ah, it's confusing, but it's basically a hand-writing exercise as well. Very difficult @.@ It should only take an hour though. But it makes my brain hurt!!!

Oh, I also went crazy today and bought more baby stuff. Baby is now cut off. O.o Because I think I've spent more on the baby using the Japanese government's money than on everyone else combined. I like to think it doesn't count, because it's not for me, but I guess the world does not work that way. I think it is a little bit okay though, because it is an endeavor of love! I see cute little Japanese babies and think "Gyee! I will be able to play with a cute little baby in only a few months!!!". Then I go buy baby presents. But when you see them, you will think that they were worth the monies. Plus, the onesie I got today was made of organic cotton, which is good for baby skin!

So, you see, it was necessary.

I must go now, alas! I'm going to try to finish Aesop's fables really really quickly, and then go to bed! I think I'll just finish Japanese at lunch. Oh snap, and I've got a test tomorrow.

T.T

<3

No comments: