Saturday, November 22, 2008

*Today, and Today, and Today*

Like Shakespeare, only me. Anyway, I'm really tired. I went to Odaiba with Kayoko today. It is very pretty there, especially on sunny days. I saw the Rainbow Bridge and Tokyo Tower (from afar). Also, a miniature model of the Statue of Liberty and a gigantic Ferris Wheel. It was an amazing place to go.

Pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2049806&l=6547b&id=32404300

I made comments on all the pictures, so they will tell you the story. Sorry, but I'm spent. Zzzz.

Loves <3

P.S. I added more commentary on the Mashiko post.

Edit: I might try to finish my other book, the one with literally ten chapters left (of thirty total) by the end of December. I think it might push me along if I had a deadline. Except, since it's been MONTHS, I really ought to go back and read it all. But then, it might be so crap that I lose all inspiration. Or MAYBE I should just do my durned homework.

Ouch.

It seems cruel that I have homework. Think I'll go have myself a good cry. Oh, or watch the zillion happy videos/songs I posted, and by a million, I mean 12. Which is the same as a million (I don't count the two that have the same song as separate)

No comments: