Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wish me Luck!

I am going to try to get my reentry permit today. It is in a faroff land, somewhere still in Tokyo, but nowhere near anything I've been to. And I have to take a PRIVATE train line. What does that mean? I don't think it's actually private.. I think that PRIVATE here is code for "expensive." I know that it's like double the price, but can I actually take it? Or maybe, quite serendipitously, it is PRIVATE for me only. Because, you see, I do make many offerings to the traffic gods. My first child shall be named Stoplight McGee.

And he/she will hate me O.O but have the fastest commuting time this side of NASCAR.

Loves!

1 comment:

ROBERTO said...

Legal as fotos que tira com seu Phone.
O bom é isso: a gente fica com total liberdade de fotografar de modo bem informal.
Abraço