Saturday, November 29, 2008

Je Crois en Toi

Except maybe fun?

1.) Put your iPod/MP3 player/whatever on shuffle.
2.) Answer the questions with the first song that appears, no matter how weird.
3.) Continue going through your player until you finish the survey.
4.) HAVE FUN!


If someone says “Is this okay” you say?
Mr. Tambourine Man. It's alarming how accurate this is.

What would best describe your personality?
Love Changes Everything. ??? I'm a romantic at heart? Get it- romantic, heart- ha...

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Tchaikovsky Rococo Variations- I go for the classy ones?

How do you feel today?
Hello (I think this might be a silly exercise)

What is your life’s purpose?
C'etait un Jour de Fete (auto-translated to: It was a Day of Celebration)-- I like this one! ^___^

What is your motto?
Amen. Ha!!!

What do your friends think of you?
Dawn's Ballet. (that so doesn't make sense)

What do you think about very often?
Smooch. O.O It's a lie!!! (and a Miles Davis song... knew the jazz would be my ruin)

What is 2 +2?
Oh! You Pretty Things

What do you think of your best friend?
Where is Love? (which is pretty much true at the moment -_- <--- irritated)

What do you think of the person you like?
Country Road (I think I need a psychiatrist to work this all out for me)

What is your life story?
Cut Across Shorty (?)

What do you wanna be when you grow up?
(They Long to Be) Close to You (I think it means I want to be a Carpenter- get it?)

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Blame it on the Summer Night (because it's fake love?)

What do your parents think of you?
Pied Piper. What? What does this mean? Oh, parental units, please explain.

What will you dance to at your wedding?
My Sanity (?????)

What will they play at your funeral?
Never Forget (wow, I finally got an appropriate one. Hoorah!)

What is you hobby/interest?
I'll Keep it with Mine (That sounds dirty...)

What is your biggest secret?
あの夏から一番遠い場所
(From that summer, the farthest place... I think it's slang for "That summer is far away")- oh, I guess I have some "I Know What You Did Last Summer" kind of secret...)

What do you think of your friends?
おとぎばなし - Fairytale... because they don't exist?!

What’s the worst thing that could happen?
You're So Vain (vanity is just that bad, guys.)

How will you die?
Sayuri (it's a name) I guess she'll kill me then.

What is the one thing you regret?
Bailamos (so no more dancing, lovelies)

What makes you laugh?
Unfinished (it is a really sad song though...)

What makes you cry?
Alive (two X-Japans in a row)

Will You ever get married?
Something to Sing About (I think that must be "yes," right?)

What scares you the most?
At Last (well, it is a song about death)

Does anyone like you?
Ready, Steady, Go (yes?!)

If you could go back in time what would you change?
Yummyman Farewell (He should never have left, durnit!)


What hurts right now?
Death of the First Born (from Prince of Egypt. That would hurt, yes, but I've not a first born yet...)

What will you post this as?
Je Crois en Toi --I Believe in You

No comments: