Sunday, November 9, 2008

Does it Look this Way on YOUR Computer?

As in, crappy? Holy smokes, the new blog layout looks terrible on the computer at school! Maybe that's why no pretty comments appeared- it must look awful on yours as well- blub blub v.v I shall drown my sorrows in a fish bowl.

Yet my drive is not put in reverse/neutral/park, and we voyage onward! Except, I'm not entirely positive I have anything at all to say. Mostly, I wanted to apologize for writing nothing yesterday and offer some sort of explanation as to what occurred on that fateful day.

Basically, I had a lot of homework and a quiz, so I was working on that, rather than write to you, my dearies. I think the quiz went well. The homework was at least done, and it is graded on completion- hoorah!

ReBoot episodes are 15-20 minutes each, so I've plowed through the first season and to the season two episodes where it suddenly gets AMAZING. I hope you are now drawn to watching it in all its 90s CGI glory. Super excited for the Rebirth! Or, as we nerds like to say, the ReBoot Reboot! Ha!

I'll try to do something so I can write about something as soon as possible. This weekend, I plan to go wayyyyy out in the boondocks to a pottery village, so I hope to take pictures so that you may precariously live through me. I think that might be the wrong word. No spell check on this computer either, so all the typos will have to be forgiven. What a lame way to apologize O.O It is skill, man, and you are impressed.

Or not?

:(

Loves!

No comments: