Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pictures from My Phone

Sorry for the quality, but these were taken from my cellphone. Almost all of them today, but one from like, right after I got my phone. Anyway, here some are:

So, these are near the Tennozu Isle station, which is basically surrounded by garbage sorting facilities and such. Very stinky and not pretty, so obviously I had to take a zillion pictures of this ugly part of Tokyo:





The below picture is of graffiti- and it really was that blurry as it was painted. You don't see all that much graffiti here, so:

On reflection, perhaps not THAT blurry ^^*



Below, the water looks a lot cleaner than it was. Garbage was floating about:


This picture actually makes the area look pretty. Why did that faded blue randomly turn out vibrant? Oh, the brightening feature on my phone. I should take more pictures of my teeth....:




Garbage...


Engrish, just for you, my darlings. "Build-in"? I love the multiple explanation points!!!



Garbage or something (I assume, based on its location, but it could be other crap in the garbage district) in boxes. How nicely stacked. How stinky..


A humongous spider- that is the real size. Not a zoom effect! Isn't it HUGE!?


Condiments at the Starbucks in Akihabara... or near there anyway!

No comments: