Sunday, October 5, 2008

At the Media Center

Whoa, a mid-day post. What a crazy revelatory occurence. Now, I think, you believe in a god, and his name is Mandy. Why am I a man when I become divine? Maybe, because then I can play football in the pros, as a god. My reasoning skills, as well, obviously prove my divinity.

Anyway, I studied the complete wrong material for my Japanese test (holy smokes! What a catastophic happening!). However, apparently I have mad memorization skills (whoa) and I got like three pages of vocab memorized in ten minutes. What does this teach us? Apparently, if the situation calls for it, I can cram, and well. Alas, this skill tends to be underused due to general preparedness. I was a girl scout, you know (wait... the boy scouts have the "be prepared" motto, don't they? What's the girl scout motto? "If you don't sell one million boxes of cookies, you will die"?)

Um, I'm hungry. So, uh, bye!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm not sure I remember the motto, but the pledge goes:
"On my honor I will try to serve God and my country, to help people at all times, and to live by the Girl Scout Law."
....
So I just looked it up and apparently the motto *is* "Be prepared."
And I did check...there is no outright provision against cribbing in the GS Law. ;)