Monday, October 20, 2008

I am Drowning in Kanji- gah!

Stevie Smith - Not Waving But Drowning

Nobody heard him, the dead man,
But still he lay moaning:
I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.

Poor chap, he always loved larking
And now he's dead
It must have been too cold for him his heart gave way,
They said.

Oh, no no no, it was too cold always
(Still the dead one lay moaning)
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.



I'm using a whiteboard for the kanji practicing now, since I basically write kanji for 1 1/2 hours a day @.@ There is a picture of the kanji on my whiteboard, just before I erased it. Hoorah for saving the rainforest, one person at a time. Though, I don't know for sure if my notebook is rainforest tree or not. Maybe it's not even of tree. It was kinda expensive. Maybe it is folded out of rainbows- ah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the whiteout in your vlog? The one with the really difficult whiteboard pens??

Amanda Martin Sandino said...

Ah, same whiteboard, different pen. It came with one, but it died after like two kanji sessions.