Monday, October 20, 2008

New Pillow! Or... Old Pillow!

I received a package today from my mommy (hi, mommy!) and Marc (neh O.O) with my pillow in it. I think... it has been too long! Over a month now! I don't know if I'd recognize my pillow if it hit me in the head, which it could do, because it is a pillow, and wouldn't hurt. Maybe if you threw it at 2500 miles per hour. O.O But I'm not sure it'd go that fast even if you dropped it from the top of the Empire State building, and it wouldn't be as pretty as a watermelon.

Also got some foodstuffs and office supplies. Though I didn't get a box cutter, which is just durned lucky, since I bought one today, and used it to OPEN the box. Brilliant timing, if I do say so myself. Now I have a box. I should send something back. The question is, what do I send, and what do I carry back? Too confusing for so late at night (aka 7:21).

I'm going to see Ponyo. It is decided. Did you watch that trailer- it is too cute not to see. And the plot basically is a mix of Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid. I never noticed until now that they have a very similar plotline, just from different perspectives. It's like Belle is Eric and "Beast" (does he have a real name? Or maybe that's a happily acquired nickname?) is Ariel. See? Beastie and Ariel are under spells that need true love to break! And Eric and Belle don't know nothin' about it! And in the Disney versions, they both fall in love with the perfect partner and break the spell- hoorah! Except... not in Little Mermaid, since her dad kinda fixes it after Eric's too slow (three days is slow O.O?). Seriously, I'da demanded three years! OMG, I just totally spoiled the end of these movies for you. Sorry. I am such a spoiler.

Anyway, I found a movie theatre about 15 minutes away on the Kehin Tohoku line (aka I wouldn't have to transfer) but it isn't showing Ponyo (Ponyo Ponyo sakana no ko! Still stuck in my head). So I think I'm going to go next Wednesday to see it at Ikebukuro, which isn't quite so close (one transfer... it might actually be LESS time though. I'd rather not transfer >.< Even if it is longer!!!). I have to go to the post office again this Wednseday- pooh- so it's out for now. Maybe I can convince someone to go with me this Friday. But I can't ask Kayoko to do something again with me so soon, can I? This is why I will die alone (please understand that I generally say this with sarcasm. I fully expect to die beneath I pile of 75+ cats, and maybe a goldfish).

Also, the theatre near me is playing:

P.S. I Love You, Eagle Eye, Get Smart, The Nanny Diaries, Be Kind Rewind, Iron Man, Nights in Rodanthe, Wanted

But I have to call for times @.@ which is just a lot of effort. That came out as lazy. I mean, because I'd have to ask in Japanese and they'll talk really fast because they'll be listing times. You just put that judgement right back where it came from, missy! Er.. sirry!... with a fringe on top?

I think I'll go see P.S. I Love You... I like that movie a lot ^________^

The test today wasn't that bad. I can't say it was easy because I don't have my grade, and I'm sure I somehow managed to fail. I'm amazing that way. Sometimes, I feel like the Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Wiki him if you don't know who he is. He's pretty much famous for nothing but dying. O.O That's kinda depressing!

Oh, I got a not-good grade on my role play test. 85% T.T I think it's my partner's fault (O.O That's not very nice, missy!). Well, I really do, so what can I say but what I think?! We got graded down for... lessee pronunciation... and "appropriate strategies of communication." I don't know what the second one is, but my pronunciation is perfect and my partner's isn't. He sounds very German when he speaks Japanese. For honests. Like, not that I sound Japanese, but I distinctly thought I sounded good that day. Wow, I'm vain. And I seem really mean. But, durnit! I work too hard to get any Bs! Gr!

Obviously, I have issues...

Love you all! Someone come to Japaaaaan! We can see P.S. I Love You in theatreees! Can't do that back home, now can ya? Not IN theatres anymore- bwa ha! You'd have to settle for DVD. That incentive enough? I'll throw in a cookie!

Love... T.T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know anyone who can throw a pillow at 2500 miles an hour?

Amanda Martin Sandino said...

O.O Captain America?