Thursday, October 23, 2008

Going to go Insane

The fluorescent lightbulb in my apartment is flickering. All the time. I tried tapping it and tightening it, but to no avail. I think it's giving me a headache. Or I think it should give me a headache, so I psyched myself into getting one. Gah! I am not going to be able to find a fluorescent lightbulb here! They're huge and impossible to find back home! Except maybe Home Depot or something. Can I just take it out? Will the empty socket become menacing? I think it's ok, but I really don't know... Gah!!! Stop flickering!

AAND Cryptoquote (http://www.eastoftheweb.com/cgi-bin/go_daily_game.pl?game_id=Cryptoquote&id=0) is no longer letting me put in my name when I complete a puzzle. Why? How will I know what time I got? I might've beaten 1:00 today, and there's no way of knowing!!! It is my personal goal, and now I'll never know if I already did it!

So, here is a second post, of a complainy nature.

gr.

Love..

Edit: I did Cryptoquote again and got it to take my name, but I didn't really beat 1:00 minute, even though it says it took 57 seconds (Since I already knew it O.O) It STILL almost took a minute-gah! Um, my name on Cryptoquote is "Kattie" so you can see my time every day... stalker!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fluorescent bulbs actually DO give people headaches. It's something about the chemical percentages that make it fluorescent. Fluorescents also induce drowsiness.

INTERESTING that classrooms are full of those lights...

Amanda Martin Sandino said...

What the heck is wrong with people? Stupid fluorescent. Stupid light bulb. Let's go back to candles.