Friday, October 24, 2008

Nanowrimo

Oh, my ciphering lovelies, you shan't break my code.

Dedication

Coming
1. To House 1-P (2) (Rebecca)
2. Intros? 1-P (1?) Not blind. (Regular voice)
3. Story #1 dialogue (Kiss of the Spider Woman) (Woman in Mirror)
4. Letters to/from? Mother (2)
5. Lists, counseling transcript?
6. “Once upon a time…” (Scrubs)
7. Story #2 (Rainbow)
Becoming
8. Silence? Stream of action?
9. House history (“Are You Now or Have You Ever Been”)
10. Story #3 (Greatest Death)
11. Insanity 1-P (1)
12. Various connected parties (“Lower Decks”)
13. Verse- foreshadowing galore
14. Story #4 (Different than others…)
15. Episodic- rewind 1-P (2) then 1-P (1)
16. Hint of romance. Storm. 2-P (future friend? “When she related it to me” esque)
Regression
17. Story #5 (dark) 3-P, with description or vague 1-P (Ghost Story?)
18. Past revealed 3-P
19. Murder 1-P (2)- circle of events
20. New transcriber 1-P (3)

That's the plan. Except some of the "code" (it's not really a code, just how I remind myself of things) is really obvious (aka, I made sense).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW.

Your notes look like some sort of scientific code that will cure cancer.

My notes so far:

NANOWRIMO STARTS TOMORROW. CRAP.
WRITE SOMETHING.

Amanda Martin Sandino said...

>.< Aren't you planning to work on Scribendi and fill my useless heart with hope?