Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm a Registered Alien

I went to Warabi City Hall to pick up my alien registration card today. I just took the train to Warabi Station and followed my map- I had to ask a lady for directions at one point but it was pretty easy. I also passed by the Warabi Shrine again and had my camera this time (yay!) so I took pictures. I have also picked up a bunch of charms for souvenirs/gifts- let me know if you want one for something specific (health, test, kids, general) and I'll try to find it.

I found another bakery (mine closed) in Akabane, so that's where I'll be getting my bread from now on (le sigh!). Why did my bakery close? It was soooo tasty!

For the first time, I used the piano on campus. It's alright, I'm not a huge electric piano fan but it's nice to be able to play again. It's hard to get up that early though.

One of the advantages of leaving early is that there is at least one women only car- on the third train I take to school. That was pretty sweet, all these women and not nearly as crowded. I'll try to get a picture of the sign next time- train 8. But it's hard to pay attention in the morning! Too sleepy!!!

I think I did terribly on my kanji test v.v It was really hard!!! Bleh, they drop the lowest anyway. I just need to make sure I don't miss any tests >.< I think they should just give me an A for effort. I at least try really hard! Three hours a day is a lot of Japanese + everyday conversations.

I am weary. Good night, I must return to my homework (of death?). Oh, all the letters of recommendation are in- yay! Now I just have to wait until like.... April? I don't know when I'll know about graduate school. I typed "grade school" the first time O.O I sure hope I'd get in if I applied there.... huh.

Sweet sleep (except it's the AM there... go to work, you lazies!).

Oh, and pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2047390&l=3d898&id=32404300

No comments: