Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Post 100- OMG!

I need to stop using sarcasm when I write these, because you really can't tell that I am. O.o For example, when I say "OMG" it is because I am making fun of people who say "OMG," but, by doing this via the web, I merely appear to be one of the people I am mocking. So, not only am I mean, but I appear to be a dork, instead of a jerk, which is just misleading. Other examples of things I say sarcastically include, but are not limited to, "hella" ("hecka," I think, is even more amusing), "for reals," "for honests," and "loves." Or if I say "e-" before anything, for example "e-bff" because it is just ridiculous.

Anyway, I didn't really post anything yesterday. I kept my Japanese paper up, though it's now edited twice into something much unlike what you may have read O.o I was sick yesterday, so you'll have to forgive me. Like, honestly. As in, if you don't, you'll have to answer to Ol' Bessie. I'll try to get a video of that reference, if I can.

Wow, I just ran out of steam. I'll post more to this later, so if you've been reading this O.O sorry. It'll continue after I eat.

Edit: Continuing on, I made a video. I'll actually write more O.o later....



Edit: Continuing:

I watched Ella Enchanted while I was studying. I study a great deal these days, so watching movies/tv kinda goes along with it. So long as I'm not reading a paper or something, I seem able to multitask well ^.^ hoorah. Anyway, mom sent me the video in one of the packages. I think it would have been better if they'd aimed at a little bit older audience (it still could be PG, easily), I think it's aimed at the tweens. Still, it was pretty funny and Anne Hathaway's a cutie patootie. Her hair looks really good after being locked in a dungeon though... >.<

Also, I finished Angel, Season Four, which wasn't the best of seasons. I think Chriselle described it as "bad fanfiction", and I completely agree! Drama drama drama. But there was an awesome set up for season five (I'll probably start tonight, I've got a lot more studying to go >.< Kanji, gah! I saved it 'til last!).

POTENTIAL SPOILER FOR PRIDE AND PREJUDICE TO FOLLOW: (I tell you this in big letters because I just had a huge part of Angel, season five, ruined for me by a Wikipedia entry for an early episode O.o why would they do that?!)






Still reading Pride and Prejudice. Whoa, I did not remember Mr. Darcy proposing to Elizabeth Bennet so early! I was like "h-wha?" and checking to see how many pages were left. Though, I knew she would say "no," I really didn't remember him asking at all. What the heck? His feelings all open and stuff. Maybe then she kinda falls for him while he falls out and then it's all Anne of a Thousand Days, with that one day in the middle, maybe, where they loved each other T.T That kinda makes my heart hurt. Except... I've seen the durned movie, and I know that they end up together. Heck, EVERYONE does. Er... that was a bit non-PC. Most people in English-speaking society of Europe and the Americas do?

Big test tomorrow. Wish me luck. That's that.

I got some satsumas. Um, out of topics, I think. Not much going on. I don't like my role play test partner. She didn't even do her part of the assignment, and she was criticizing mine. Gr. And just to rant and be mean some more, Isabel's room reeks. Seriously, you pass it in the hall, and you're hit by this awful odor. What the heck? Clean your room!

Sorry for the ill will. I hope I didn't infect your day with ugliness. Um, I bought a bouquet. So, like, it's all pretty again, and rainbowy, and shiney. Happy? Glorious?

Love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, this vlog entry of yours prompted me to sign up for not only a blog, but I filmed a vlog myself! I haven't posted it yet because it's so, so stupid... but at least I did it. Interesting medium.

Amanda Martin Sandino said...

>.< I'm sure your vlog is sunshine on a rainy day. The month of may, when it's cold outside. And other Temptations lyrics.