Monday, October 6, 2008

Post Secret

I don't know if any of you read Post Secret every Sunday, but I do, and I translated one from Japanese:




Okay, FYI, I didn't know it was going to be this depressing. It took FOREVER because her kanji is hard to read- messy handwriting! But here is what it says:

My mother has never notices me.

Nobody knows but ... it hurts so bad I could die.

-- Okay okay, I know. Really really depressing. It took me like a million hours and the death part was at the end. Also, I mistranslated the first part when I began, so I had to go back to get the uber depressingness of it. But, anyway, sadness aside, hoorah for me?! Seriously, I'm willing to take compliments. Seriously, it took forever. Just suck up the sadness and sickness and make me feel better because I did not intend to work so long for something so scary!!!

T.T Pwease?

Edit: Oh, crap, I forgot to translate the last word, which is "pain" into the rest of it. It either hurts her that she wishes her mom would die or she wishes her mom would die painfully >.< Lordy, that's tough.

Edit 2: I updated this translation ^^*  Now it should be correct.

No comments: