Friday, October 31, 2008

My Fever's Up

Like .3 degrees centigrade. And I was watching Angel to feel better, and they killed my favorite character off. What the heck? That doesn't make me feel better. Now I'm snotty even more from crying!

I'm hoping Feynman's autobio doesn't offer any more sad tidbits- his wife died right before I put it down to read Angel! What the heck?!!?!??! If this continues, I'll have to switch to Disney movies, which are just... predictable. Mostly because I've seen them all eighty-trillion times. Or at least five.

I don't want any more fever writing. I think I think it's more interesting than YOU think it is. But seriously, I rarely have fevers. T.T I am hotter than a hot summer's day according to one website.

Rawr?

Loves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've accomplished incredible feats while under fever. I rearranged the bedroom and lifted ridiculously heavy things without even being sore. I've written endings to stories that I never start. I've found myself in the middle of a parking lot walking my dog even if I don't remember leaving the house.

Writing while feverish is most interesting, though. You never know what will come out.

Amanda Martin Sandino said...

Well, I started Nanowrimo writing with my fever, and, apparently, it makes me less self-conscious about writing erotic fiction O.O Not that the whole thing is, but I did have a pretty sexy paragraph of randomness. Actually, it did fit, but might have been out of character. Gah! But I can't think of this 'til DECEMBER.

Have you started?!?!