Sunday, October 5, 2008

Studying

Pretty much all I did today was study. That's not very exciting. I did Japanese homework and studied for a quiz tomorrow, as well as some kanji that I did not know from the review sheet (mostly animals...). I also read for Japanese Lit. about the gods in Kojiki and Nihongi. It's basically the same story told twice. It's reaallly sexist. After the two gods (brother and sister) have sex, their baby turns out weird because the woman tells the man he is good in bed before he tells her she is good in bed. She isn't supposed to speak first. Tsk. How irritating.

I went to dinner with Isabel and Margot. It wasn't particularly fun, mostly the two of them spoke while I was bored >.< A lot of advice and stereotyping. I shouldn't have gone out. If I hadn't, I would have gotten to bed sooner.

Good night! I promise to write more excitingly tomorrow!

No comments: