Thursday, October 30, 2008

So I'm Trying to Stay Awake

So that I can talk to my mommy before I go to sleeeeeeep! But everyone's left town for the weekend, so I'm all alone. Here are all the songs with the word "alone" in them on my computer:

Alone in the Universe
I'm All Alone
The Mercenary Rides Alone
Tired of Being Alone

Not that many.... How about "one"?

All For One
One Jump Ahead
Everybody is Someone
Everyone's a Hero
No One Else
No One Like You
No One's Aware
One
One Day More
One Jump Ahead (I have it twice...)
One More Angel in Heaven
One More Dream
One More Hour
One Night Arabia
One Night Only (Disco Version)
One Night Only
One Prayer
One Thousand Tears of a Tarantula
One Week
Only One Reason
Part One
Plus Ones

That's a lot. How about "lonely" or "loneliness"?

Learn to be Lonely
Loneliness
Lonely Christmas Eve
The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll
Not So Lonely
About the Loneliness of Love

Now, aren't you sad too? Except I'm happy to be alone here, I'll finally be able to sleeeeep! Um, so this list was more to pass the time.... Ha...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate being alone. I couldn't make it if I were in your shoes.

Amanda Martin Sandino said...

I've got my Nanowrimo to keep me warm?